(4) Now the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, (5) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee; I have appointed thee a prophet unto the nations. (6) Then said I, Ah, Lord Jehovah! behold, I know not how to speak; for I am a child. (7) But Jehovah said unto me, Say not, I am a child; for to whomsoever I shall send thee thou shalt go, and whatsoever I shall command thee thou shalt speak. Jeremiah 1:4-7 ASV
(12) Arise thou therefore, get thee to thy house: and when thy feet enter into the city, the child shall die. (13) And all Israel shall mourn for him, and bury him; for he only of Jeroboam shall come to the grave, because in him there is found some good thing toward Jehovah, the God of Israel, in the house of Jeroboam. 1 Kings 14:12-13 ASV
WE ALL HAVE TO WITNESS AND TELL THOSE WHO CAN HEAR THE VOICE OF JESUS (John 10:16) THAT, TO BE SAVED, THEY HAVE TO CONFESS ALSO THAT JESUS IS YAHWEH GOD AND NOT ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, ACCORDING TO ROMANS 10:9-11
Psalms 119:96-106 ASV
(96) I have seen an end of all perfection; But thy commandment is exceeding broad. (97) (MEM). Oh how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day. (98) Thy commandments make me wiser than mine enemies; For they are ever with me. (99) I have more understanding than all my teachers; For thy testimonies are my meditation. (100) I understand more than the aged, Because I have kept thy precepts. (101) I have refrained my feet from every evil way, That I might observe thy word. (102) I have not turned aside from thine ordinances; For thou hast taught me. (103) How sweet are thy words unto my taste! Yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! (104) Through thy precepts I get understanding: Therefore I hate every false way. (105) (NUN). Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, And light unto my path.(106) I have sworn, and have confirmed it, That I will observe thy righteous ordinances.
(1) In that hour came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven? (2) And he called to him a little child, and set him in the midst of them, (3) and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye turn, and become as little children, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven. (4) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (5) And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me: (6) but whoso shall cause one of these little ones that believe on me to stumble, it is profitable for him that a great millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be sunk in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:1-6 ASV
(16) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer thee in this matter. (17) If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace; and he will deliver us out of thy hand, O king. (18) But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. Daniel 3:16-18 ASV
He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne. Revelation 3:21 ASV
My little children, let us not love in word, neither with the tongue; but in deed and truth. 1 John 3:18 ASV
(1) Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye peoples, from far: Jehovah hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name: (2) and he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me: and he hath made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he kept me close: (3) and he said unto me, Thou art my servant; Israel, in whom I will be glorified. (4) But I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for nought and vanity; yet surely the justice due to me is with Jehovah, and my recompense with my God. Isaiah 49:1-4 ASV.
(4) Now the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, (5) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee; I have appointed thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:4-5 ASV